Sunday, December 5, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
I am somewhere on the gold coast, Surfers Paradise maybe.
I went for a little walk today to clear my head. I ended up finding a spot by some rocks. I sat for 2 hours and thought about my life, my family, my friends, the things i have, the things i left behind, the things i want.
Life is complicated. Holy eff!
As i sat there i could almost take myself back 2 years ago.
I lived in St Kilda. I'd ride my cool vintage bike to the beach and sit there till 2-3am in the morning thinking about all the same things i thought about today.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Myself is really tired of myself making promises and not keeping them.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Things is learnt on the Europe tour leg for my brain bank.
1. Drinking hurts your head.
2. 19 pairs of shoes and 6 handbags in a suit case is too many.
3. Don't send your laundry out in Switzerland. 80 euros is too much for clean underwear.
4. BYO gluten free food in Germany. Sausages and Beer won't cut it.
5. Wear jeans in Italy.
6. Always take a map from the front desk.
7. Don't plan for a truck stop burger. They don't exist.
8. Brace yourself at all time while on moving bus. Bruises are not attractive. Especially between your eyes.
9. Just because your in Paris doesn't mean you have to walk the entire city in heels just to look pretty.
10. Worse thing about not having a boyfriend on the road is trying to do up my suitcase everyday on my own.
11. If you don't want to inhale cigarette smoke while eating, don't eat.
12. Bus dance parties are amazing and dangerous.
13. Tyrpp hotel in Oberhaussen is weird.
14. A flip camera is golden.