Thursday, April 22, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
I haven't written for both those reasons.
- Tomorrow last show of this tour leg.
- Fly home 3am Sat morning.
- Had a great day off in San francisco. Awesome. What a city. I think we are meant to be together. Mexican food, thrift stores and coffee shops everywhere!
-Day off in Arizona. Lots of Sun. I didn't see any. Got stuck in the elevator on the way to the pool.
- Bad day today. Bad mood. No reason.
- Home so so soon. I would like to spend 2 days and not talk to anyway. Not gonna happen.
- Toronto for MB family time, Juno's, Holly holiday. Visit friends, nice hotel, take a train to Montreal, hang in the city of Canada. Home and then back to it.
Post photo's soon.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
I thought i was being clever staying an extra night in Seattle and fly to San Francisco today.
Turns out i was wrong.
Of course the plane got delayed, duh Holly. I mean the airport is the perfect place to spend your Easter Sunday when you miss your family.
On top of that yesterday I lost all of my phone numbers, so I can't make any calls.
Thankfully I am flying with a work mate.
She's having a worse day than i am. Sick little love.
No eggs. Not a single egg.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Too much wasabi.....
I'm learning to love sushi again, which makes me happy. At some point in the last year i O.D on it. I blame in on the fact i live in Vancouver and the sushi is so damn good.
I survived the snowy roads last night on the bus.
I arrived this morning in Portland sleepy and hungover.
I haven't really been on the drinking train in the last 6 months, so i guess those few too many glasses of wine hit me harder than usual.
I was nervous about sleeping because of the crappy weather we were driving in. I figured a little wine and a sleeping pill would help.
It did. It just hurt a little.
It's easter weekend in Australia.
My family are having our traditional Good Friday lunch. I always remember this time as a kid, because i thought it sucked that i couldn't eat meat. One particular year i accidently did and i felt really bad. Im not religious but my family alway followed this tradition.
I hope my Mum isn't cooking that stinky cod fish.
Eww. I hated that. Sorry Mum.
I wish i was there. I'll miss not waking up to my Cadbury Crunchie Bunny.