Friday, April 9, 2010

Lazy and or busy

I haven't written for both those reasons.

Quick update;
- Tomorrow last show of this tour leg.
- Fly home 3am Sat morning.
- Had a great day off in San francisco. Awesome. What a city. I think we are meant to be together. Mexican food, thrift stores and coffee shops everywhere!
-Day off in Arizona. Lots of Sun. I didn't see any. Got stuck in the elevator on the way to the pool.
- Bad day today. Bad mood. No reason.
- Home so so soon. I would like to spend 2 days and not talk to anyway. Not gonna happen.
- Toronto for MB family time, Juno's, Holly holiday. Visit friends, nice hotel, take a train to Montreal, hang in the city of Canada. Home and then back to it.

Post photo's soon.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, your life just looks too interesting not to follow!

    I'll travel vicariously through you!

    Thanks for the blog visit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to follow you too. It looks too interesting not to.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now you are being lazy!! I want updates!!! Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete