Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update.

After some delays with the plane leaving Paris, we finally arrived late into Rome.
From the small window of the van i saw some incredibly beautiful things. Rome is amazing to look at. No time to really get to know it beyond the car doors.

I am now in the country enjoying the comforts of my homeland.
Yesterday was so hot my eye lids were sweating. Gross.

I managed to do all of my Christmas shopping in 2o mins. Apparently it's easy if you just buy everyone the same thing.

It's Christmas eve in Australia tonight. Carols on the TV, cribbage, port and presents. It's a tradition in my family that on Christmas eve you get to choose a present to open.
I always pick the wrong one. I think i have been disappointed every year.

Im off to run around the paddock with the dogs and prepare my cribbage brain for battle .

No comments:

Post a Comment